[texbirds] Re: Trans-Pecos Hilights

  • From: Graham Floyd <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mark.Lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Mark.Lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 19:22:12 -0700

I'm not sure any of is paid them any attention at all.  Greg Cook might have a
photo. The Black Scoter was distracting us, and they were smaller than the Snow
Geese, similar to the Ross's Geese in size.  How do Lesser Canada's size up
next to Snow's?  The 8 "Canada's" passed right through the Snow/Ross's group so
I'm comfortable with the size comparison via a vis Snow Goose.

Graham Floyd,
San Antonio, TX

Sent from my iPhone