[texbirds] Townsend's Solitaire, Port Aransas

  • From: "Andrew M. Orgill" <aorgill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 07:34:17 -0500

Tony Amos asked me to pass along the following information regarding a
Towsend's Solitaire he found yesterday in his own backyard on East Street in
Port Aransas:
"I was surprised to find this bird in my own backyard and lucky enough to
photograph it because initially the bird was very quick, going from perch to
perch before I could get it in the viewfinder.  It flew over a neighbor's
fence and I went inside to get another camera.  To my surprise it was there
again perching for enough time for me to get a rather foggy photo.  05 April
2014, East St. Port Aransas, TX"