[texbirds] Re: Tis the season!

  • From: Patty Leslie Pasztor <pasztor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 21:02:30 -0500

Hi Heidi,

I found a dead Sora in the street by my house on Saturday morning!  That was
certainly a surprise.  I live in Central San Antonio.  I assumed it was
migrating and hit the wire or the street light there.  Too bad... I
photographed it and immediately put it in a bag in the freezer and then had to
leave town, so that's why I'm just now posting.
I will contact Dr. Arnold about instructions on who I should pass it along
to... unless you have an idea.

Thanks!

Patty Leslie Pasztor
San Antonio, TX