[texbirds] This is May 2nd right? (local)

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 16:04:18 -0500

*************************************************************************************************************
  I am window shopping today as it is just to cold and windy for me out
there....There are a couple of migrant species in the yard this afternoon,
I just got up to look out the window and at least 13 Indigos  are where I
throw the seed out....Not a drop of rain here so birds are coming into
water well.   Anyone local get out in this BS today?
Brush Freeman
361-655-7641 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas