[texbirds] Re: Thank you for everything!

  • From: "Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3)" <Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "davidttrue@xxxxxxxxxxx" <davidttrue@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "1 Texbirds (texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:52:58 +0000

Texbirds will miss you. You are the first to report regularly to Texbirds from
the refuge. You regular post have led me to bring one of our senior bus trips
there next month. We have been going to Goose Island every year but are coming
to the refuge because we can see through your post what is there.

Thank you and the best to you in Lewis and Clark Country.

Fred Collins, Director
Kleb Woods Nature Center
20303 Draper Road,Tomball TX 77377

Harris County Precinct 3