[texbirds] Re: Texbirds posts and UFOs in Texas

  • From: MBB22222@xxxxxxx
  • To: david@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:10:35 -0400 (EDT)

Sort of quite personal opinion on public forum, and off topic, but power
has privilege. I am glad to hear your opinion as we have similar thoughts
about  each other posts. My advantage - I can hit delete key without reading.
I  do have thick skin, I am sure you do too and you do not expect that
everybody  here like them. The only reason I write this reply is that I feel I
should  answer your post (perhaps you even tried to provoke it so you have
excuse, it  worked; it seems that you will be more happy man without need to
read my posts,  you have the power to end them) that was directly posted to me
and was included  personal critique something I always thought is not
allowed here or, at  least, not recommended. My reply might be deleted before
reach the board, I  might be banned from this forum. That is fine; it is your
forum. You make the  rules. I post for other people who, judging from their
emails, like them but I  am sure it is not going to be end of the world if I
won’t be allowed to post  anymore. Not for me and not for them, and not for
you, for sure. I am very  interested to see how my reply is handled no
matter  what the final might  be. Perhaps time to grow up, me included - there
is a big world out there  waiting to be explored.

Mark B Bartosik
Houston, Texas

In a message dated 6/20/2013 1:14:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
david@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Many may  not interest you at all, for example Mark Bartosik's posts bore
me to tears, I  can barely see through the tears to delete them, but I'm not
going to do a  thing about them as long as they are one topic, which his
seem to  be.