[texbirds] Re: Texbirds Facebook page

  • From: "L Markoff" <canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Dell Little'" <dellel1119@xxxxxxxxx>, "'TEXBIRDS'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 05:47:32 -0700

From: Dell Little [mailto:dellel1119@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 5:27 AM
To: canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Martin Hagne; brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx; TEXBIRDS
Subject: Re: [texbirds] Texbirds Facebook page

The "guru" also began this list serve. I assume shortly he'll explain his
actions. I'm sure there are several things where philosophies were developed
that now are normally accepted. Like cell phones, the Internet, suburbs,
airplanes, automobiles, refrigeration

Ah, I didn’t know the guru was David, thanks for that info. If I knew, I would
have written to him personally.

Btw, I’m not a Luddite. Without getting into it, my concerns with FB go beyond
changes in technology.

Lori Markoff
Eugene, OR (formerly Austin, TX)