[texbirds] Re: Texbirds Facebook page

  • From: Dell Little <dellel1119@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx" <canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 07:27:27 -0500

The "guru" also began this list serve. I assume shortly he'll explain his
actions. I'm sure there are several things where philosophies were
developed that now are normally accepted. Like cell phones, the Internet,
suburbs, airplanes, automobiles, refrigeration
On Thursday, May 14, 2015, L Markoff <canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Martin, good to hear from you!

Yes, I know that FB pages can be closed. That is why I was requesting that
the Texbirds FB page be open to anyone, the way some other FB groups are.
After all, anyone can read Texbirds online without formally joining, so why
shouldn't Texbirds FB be the same way?

I don't know who set up the Texbirds FB page so I resorted to posting to
Texbirds, hoping that whoever maintains the Texbirds FB page would see my
question. I am guessing there is a way for the page to be set to let
anyone
view it. Imho, that should be done, rather than requiring people to join
FB. If the Texbirds FB page guru is out there, please let me know the
answer to my question.

Thanks!

Lori Markoff
Eugene, OR (formerly Austin, TX)