[texbirds] Texbirds Facebook page

  • From: "L Markoff" <canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'TEXBIRDS'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 11:45:32 -0700

Hi Texbirds,

In his post earlier this morning, Brush mentioned he posted his photos on
the Texbirds Facebook page. When I went on the Texbirds FB page a few
moments ago, I couldn't view the photos without first signing in. I haven't
signed up for Facebook, and don't wish to, for philosophical reasons.

Did I miss something on the page that would allow me to view the photos
without signing in? I have visited FB pages for other groups and didn't
have to sign in to read information/view photos. Those groups allow anyone
to view their page. Would it be possible for the Texbirds FB page to allow
non-FB members to view the page? I know I am probably one of only a few
people on the planet who are not members of FB, but perhaps some of those
few might also like to see the photos on Texbirds FB?

Always the oddball, but quite harmless...thanks,

;-)

Lori Markoff

Eugene, OR (formerly Austin, TX)