[texbirds] Texas Century Club Co List Leaders updated

  • From: "Lamont Brown" <lamont@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 12:32:01 -0600

For the last several days I have been assisting David by manually updating the
County List Leaders, under Summaries of the Texas Century Club website.  Late
last night I finished the task of updating the last of the 254 County List
Leaders.
Since this was a manual process it is possible that I re-named someone along
the way.  First my apologies to your Mom if it was you.  Moms hate stuff like
this when strangers re-name their kids.  However, if it doesn’t appear too
malicious, it was probably just a typu, as those happen on occasion.  Let me
know and I’ll correct it.

You can reply to me privately or send a note to Lamont (at) TexasTwitcher.Com.

Lamont Brown
Denton and Harlingen