[texbirds] Texas Century Club

  • From: Bill Wright <wmewrght@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fattonybirds@xxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 14:24:03 -0500

Anthony,

David S is leading the TOS Davis Mountains field trip. I mentioned to
him yesterday that there appeared to be a problem with the website. He
said it is probably because the database is about 2.5 gigs while we have
a limit of only 1 gig. I expect he will address the issues when he gets
to a place where there is better internet and phone service.

Bill Wright
Houston, TX
chasing the Gambel's Quail in the cemetery in Van Horn