[texbirds] Re: Texas Birds Annual appeal for articles....

  • From: Jack Eitniear <jackeitniear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 09:02:11 -0700 (PDT)

Texbirders It's the time of year again when I appeal for articles to be
included in the TOS publication "Texas Birds Annual".Last year we received a
number of outstanding articlesfrom Texas birders so we're hoping you can come
through again this year. What do we want? Articles and photos on your favorite
birding location, a species profile, a conservation program or action you are
involved in, your account of a birding festival or event.I would also like to
encourage ID challenges as well as submissions on improving your yard to make
it more attractive to the birds. Perhaps even an article on "green" birding.
Submissions can be photo collages with brief captions or editorials on whatever
bird topic your passionate about !We'll assist you in any way needed so do not
worry if your not a skilled published author. What do you think? Drop me an
email if your interested.JackJack Clinton Eitnieareditor/TOS Publications P.S.
Texas Birds Annual is published
 by the Texas Ornithological Society and provided as a benefit of membership.
To become a member consult www.texasbirds.org