[texbirds] Re: Texas Bird Image Archives

  • From: "Joe Dorn, W5VEX" <jbdvex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Clay.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <texasbirdimages@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Brush Freeman'" <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 09:53:39 -0500

What is the problem with Central Texas? We have a significant population and
two well searched for endangered species. Along with several locations that
come up on this list fairly often. ( Belton and Stillhouse Hollow Lakes,
Balcones Wildlife area, Granger Lake and Fort Hood come to mind immediately)

Joe B. Dorn, W5VEX

7969 West FM 93
Belton, Texas 76513

Home Phone: (254) 939-5918