[texbirds] Re: TexBirds Still Does Work

  • From: David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ron Weeks <ronweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 16:27:31 -0500

An important point to remember here for those who don't like Facebook,
this scenario would not have happened without it. Sandy used the technology
very well. There are many good smart phone apps that let you post a picture
directly from the phone to Facebook. She connected the dots perfectly. She
had a bird outside of her experience, she got a great picture, moved it to
here phone by simply taking a picture of the lcd screen on the camera, got
a real time consult with the TEXBIRDS Facebook community. My part was
pretty small, just knowing what to do when you get dealt a winning hand.

--
David Sarkozi
Houston, TX