[texbirds] Target-chasing to Estero, Resaca DLP, & SPI

  • From: MiriamEagl@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 21:24:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, all!  Today went searching for Woodcock, Swallow-tailed &  Mississippi
Kites, Cerulean and Blue-winged Warblers, and Bell's Vireo and  dipped on
all of 'em, but we had some interesting empids at South Padre; if  anyone
wants to take the plunge and take a look at the photos, they're on  today's
blog:

_http://miriameaglemon.com/Big%20Year%202012/September/September%203%20-%20E
stero%20Llano%20Grande.html_
(http://miriameaglemon.com/Big%20Year%202012/September/September%203%20-%20Estero%20Llano%20Grande.html)

...or you can go to the main page (below) and follow the Big Year links to
September 3rd.  No new birds for the year, but we had a ball! :-)

Mary Beth  Stowe
McAllen, TX
_www.miriameaglemon.com_ (http://www.miriameaglemon.com/)