[texbirds] TROPICAL PARULA continues, Laredo

  • From: Holly Reinhard <holly.reinhard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 17:04:32 -0600

Hello all,

The Tropical Parula was refound this morning at North Central Park in Laredo,
in same area as yesterday (tall willow trees around creek by paved path).
I'm sorry but I forgot to mention that the bird was originally found yesterday
by Virginia birder Phil Kenny.
Today the bird was associating with a mixed flock of a Black-throated Green
Warbler, a Nashville, Orange-crowneds, and Ruby-crowned Kinglets. He was
foraging pretty high up in the trees. I obtained a few crummy photos.

Good birding,

Holly Reinhard
Laredo