[texbirds] TOS members

  • From: "Jim Hailey" <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds " <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 13:05:16 -0600

It has come to my attention that many Texas Ornithological Society members
who have joined recently have received the incorrect instruction for signing
on to the TOS list serve.  It is important if you are not on that list to
join it now.  In 2014 our newsletters will be sent electronically to our
members.  If you did not receive a notice about an upcoming New Birders
Weekender today, and you are a member of TOS, then you are not on the list
and will not receive upcoming newsletters or notices of events.  This does
not include the newsletter just recently mailed with the registration
information for the upcoming winter meeting.  If you are a member and need
this information please contact me.

Jim Hailey
President
Texas Ornithological Society