[texbirds] TOS East Texas Weekender

  • From: D D Currie <ddbirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 17:52:54 -0600

Despite sleet, snow, ice, rain and cold temperatures, the East Texas
Adventure was a great success.  I want to especially thank Peter Barnes for
all his organizing and reorganizing of field trips to adjust for changing
weather conditions. A special thanks to Peter, Mike Bloodsworth and David
Brotherton for leading field trips. Also want to thank Tyler Audubon
participants for manning the registration/information tables at the hotel
and for providing escorts to and from the hotel to field trip locations.
All I heard was how helpful and friendly the Tyler Audubon group was to the
participants.
Thanks again!
D. D. Currie
Director