[texbirds] TOS Alaska 2014

  • From: "Jim Hailey" <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texas Ornithological Society" <tosmember@xxxxxxxxx>, "Texbirds " <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 12:21:28 -0500

I am beginning the planning for the TOS trip to Alaska in June of 2014.
Tentative dates for this trip are June 7-22.  This is a bit later than usual
but I thought it might be interesting to begin a bit later this time.  I
would like to know how many would be interested in going this year?  This
trip usually produces in excess of 150 species and is a once in a lifetime
experience.  We bird locations like Barrow, Nome, Seward, Anchorage and the
Denali Highway.  Please contact me at my email address below to express an
interest.  The group is limited to 14 maximum.

Jim Hailey

President

Texas Ornithological Society

110 Lavaca Lane