[texbirds] Re: TEXAS CITY DIKE CLOSED(?) DUE TO BARGE COLLISION

  • From: Stenmead@xxxxxxx
  • To: hondashop@xxxxxxxxxxx, josephkennedy36@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 12:13:48 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks so much David!  For those that do not read to the end.   The number
to call if you encounter oiled birds or wildlife is  888-384-2000.

Stennie Meadours
San Leon

In a message dated 3/23/2014 11:03:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time,  ho
ndashop@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

http://www.galvestondailynews.com/free/article_6340123e-b1fc-11e3-987d-0017a
43b2370.html
Here is the link from the Galveston Daily News report on the  spill, which
states 160,000 gallons of thick, hard to clean-up crude has been  leaked
into the bay. Not good.
David Stekoll in Austin

=