[texbirds] Swift Night Out 8/27

  • From: Pam Smolen <pjsmolen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:44:31 -0500

Last Tuesday, 8/20, we counted 690 Swifts at Pershing Middle School in Houston.

Swift Night Out at Pershing will be Tuesday, 8/27, at 7:45 pm.  Historically
this is the week we see the highest number of Swifts at Pershing.

Pershing Middle School is located on Stella Link between Braeswood and
Bellaire, near Whole Foods.

The event is sponsored by Houston Audubon Society, Nature Discovery Center, and
Whole Foods Market.  Yes, we will have snacks!

Pam Smolen
HoustonEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at