[texbirds] Swans over Bandera

  • From: Martin Hagne <martinhagne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:51:58 -0500

Hi all,
Sitting outside the house just a mile south of Bandera, Bandera Co, two swans
just flew over fairly low.  The wing sounds caught my attention but by the time
i got binos on them... I got a rear side view flying away.
Maybe someones mute swans on the lose...  Or...

Martin Hagne
Bandera, TX

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at