[texbirds] Re: Swallow-tailed Kite, wood stork

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: passerinaciris12@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 11:38:25 -0500

Will let others comment on the kites but they are not far from you.  The
storks can be harder to pin down so just keep watching Texbirds...It is a
bit too early to expect any numbers of them...They are post breeding
disperal birds in Texas and usually have thier best showing in the hot
months late June thru Sept.so you have plenty of time on those.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/