[texbirds] Swainson's Warbler continues - Williamson Co

  • From: Chuck Sexton <gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds Posting Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 08:12:30 -0500

The Swainson's Warbler found by Rich K. on CR 490 0.5 mi W of FM 619 sang
several times at abt 7:45M. Tim F. and I glimpsed it crossing the road. It
mostly spends time S of the CR.

Great June bird for CenTex!! Thanks, Rich!

Chuck Sexton
Austin

Sent from my clay tablet.Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at