[texbirds] Sugar Land Siskins & Continuing Nuthatches

  • From: Mark Scheuerman <mark.scheuerman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:12:15 -0600

Hi Texbirders,
Yesterday following the weak cold front, I heard several high-flying Pine
Siskins while working in the yard. This morning I also heard a couple of
fly-over siskins. They all seemed to be flying southish... I think they are
getting ready to make a show for the Christmas Count season. The
Red-breasted Nuthatches continue in the woods along the Brazos River Trail
as well.

Mark Scheuerman
Sugar Land, TX