[texbirds] Stilt Sandpipers corner Buller Rd. & Hwy. 529

  • From: Caroline Callery <staubcallery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 12:38:22 -0500

at noon Sunday I observed a flock of about  75  Stilt Sandpipers foraging with
about 10 Wilson's Phalaropes and a few peeps . also on 529 I saw 7 Hudsonian
Godwits  in a small pond 3/4 miles east of 2855 , north side with no parking
possible.  Caroline Callery, Houston
Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at