[texbirds] Re: Stephens Co.

  • From: Steven Glover <stevenglover99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 16:19:51 -0500

Brush,
There is a tremendous amount of low hanging fruit in both Clay and Stephens
counties, and for nearly all of the surrounding counties as well. Whimbrel,
btw, is a great bird anywhere in North Central Texas!

As far as Ebird, I review those counties and the filters are currently set
rather conservatively so there may be some annoyances in your future. The
vast majority will be promptly accepted. The filters are a work in
progress, mainly due to a dearth of good data.

Good stuff!

Steve Glover
Fort Worth, TX