[texbirds] Re: Starting a Texas bird book library.

  • From: dt <daletx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:50:38 -0500

All right, I broke down and ordered the NG Field Guide and the Sibley
last night.  I also joined TOS, but haven't ordered the handbook yet.

Didn't I see something in here a couple of weeks ago about there being a
TOS discount on the handbook, or did I just imagine that? Seems like
somebody even posted the discount code, but of course I've deleted a lot
of email back then.

If there is a discount, could someone tell me how to find the code, or
email it to me off-list?

thanks,
Dale Tilson
western Bastrop County, near the county line