[texbirds] Squeaking gate call

  • From: "Jean Greenhalgh" <dmarc-noreply-modpost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "jean.sweetgr@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 14:48:08 -0400

I just heard a squeaking gate bird call in an old pecan on Rabbs Bayou in Fort
Bend county, but cannot remember what the bird is.
Help would be appreciated.

Jean Greenhalgh
Richmond, TX

On Monday, May 4, 2015 L Markoff <canyoneagle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Texbirds, Perhaps I missed it, but I don't remember seeing anything posted
on Texbirds about the 2015 Bike Big Day of Texans Ron Weeks and John Hale. On
April 18 they found 193 species, breaking the national record of 181.
Congratulations to both of them, what an inspiration! For the story, go here:
http://thespeckledhatchback.blogspot.com/ Lori Markoff Eugene, OR (formerly
Austin, TX) Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at
//www.freelists.org/list/texbirds Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is
prohibited without seeking permission from the List Owner