[texbirds] Spring Migrant Question

  • From: Stenmead@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 13:37:27 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Texbirders,

Does anyone know of any data or have personal experience with spring
migrant bird movements in the Yucatan, specifically, around the time of   their
departure north across the Gulf of Mexico to Texas?  I do recall  reading an
account of their departure, and it may have been written by Ted  Eubanks or
John Arvin, and seems it was the late 70's or early 80's.

I will also check ebird and Mex-bird listserve.

Please reply offline.

Not as many hummingbirds today, and no frigates, (three yesterday).

Thank you!

Stennie Meadours
San Leon