[texbirds] Spring Meeting dates April 24-27, 2014

  • From: "Jim Hailey" <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TOS" <TOS-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 10:14:50 -0500

I am excited to confirm the place and dates for the Spring TOS meeting.
Once again TOS will return to the coast to enjoy what our Texas coast has to
offer in Spring Migration.  TOS will partner with the Gulf Coast Bird
Observatory (GCBO) in Lake Jackson for this event.  The GCBO is excited to
host the meeting and they will be able to show off their soon to be
completed new headquarters.  The Lake Jackson offers some unique birding
sites as many of you are already aware of, so save these dates.  Now there
is no excuse for not know where and when the TOS meeting will take place and
with plenty of notice to attend.  I am personally looking forward to working
with the staff of GCBO to make this another great TOS meeting.  Check the
website www.texasbirds.org <http://www.texasbirds.org>  for updates on hotel
and other information that will be forthcoming.  See you in Round Rock and
then Lake Jackson.

Jim Hailey

President

Texas Ornithological Society