[texbirds] South Texas

  • From: Rick Folkening <hopsing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 19:25:50 -0700

I'm making a short trip to Corpus (finally getting to S TX) with hopefully a
one day side trip to Harlingen and Laguna Atascosa NWR.  Any recommendations
for getting a few of the S TX species?  Best routes to take, etc. I've saved
some of the older emails on these topics but any updates would be great.  We
arrive in Corpus tomorrow and leave on the 22nd...not much time.
I will try to find the Bar-tailed Godwit.

Thanks for any info

Rick Folkening
Holliday TX