[texbirds] Re: South Padre Island pelagic trip summary 28 Sep 2013

  • From: Robert Reeves <birder.reeves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bradmckinney@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 19:45:14 -0500

Chris Reeves and I saw Atlantic Spotted Dolphins as we passed the green
shrimp boat on the outbound leg of the trip.  This was the last boat that
we saw outbound.  There were definitely two, with one breaching, and
possibly another.  They were off the stern at about 5:00.
Robert Reeves
Austin
Chris Reeves
Galveston