[texbirds] Re: South Llano River State Park Sunday Morning

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dean.Silvers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 13:21:27 -0500

Well Dean, I won't contest your Bell's Verio as being your best bird of the
day, but by gum a Scarlet Tanager there in the fall (or even in the spring)
is a stunner.  I have yet to see one this fall and in many falls I don't.
Brush

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/