[texbirds] Some good birds in Corpus

  • From: pfoster1@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 19:57:23 +0000

Judy Kestner and I started at the sod farm this morning where we had four
Upland Sandpipers with their little pigeon heads. Next stop was Hazel Bazemore
where we had Solitary Sandpiper, about two dozen more Uppies, Stilt and
Pectoral Sandpipers and blazing Avocets.  At Pollywog Pond we added Fulvous
Whistling Duck, Red-eyed and Blue-headed Vireos, two N. Parulas, Nashville and
a Yellow-throated Warbler.  Pit stop at Feliz Amanecer and now we are on to the
cemetery and Blucher.
Susan Foster
Rockport
Aransas Cty

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Edit your Freelists account
settings for TEXBIRDS at