[texbirds] Re: So what do you carry with you birding

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jim Sinclair <jim.sinclair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:57:42 -0500

Snake-Guardz (brand name) if your gonna be popping brush...Gave up on the
boots years ago.  These snap on and off in 15 seconds.  Very light weight,
cool, don't even know I'm wearing them....Besides the lesser need to worry
about snakes , they are even better for cacti, pencil cacti, sand burs,
berry vines, heavy dew, burned areas that blacken pants, and ticks....I
wear them on the best of days anywhere that gets me off trail...Full
coverage up to the knee.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621