[texbirds] Silent Auction pictures

  • From: James Hailey <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TOS-List <tos-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:44:52 -0500

This is an appeal for 8x10 prints of wildlife for the TOS Spring silent
auction.  Sorry for the late notice but we have not had someone to take
responsibility for this part of our meetings until just recently when
Dorothy King agreed to take charge.  If you have a picture you would like
to contribute to our silent auction please send it asap to GCBO, 103 West
Hwy 332, Lake Jackson, TX 77566.  Please add Attn: Carol Jones.  This is a
good fundraiser for both TOS and GCBO.  I f you wish to provide any other
items for the auction please bring them to the meeting.   And don't forget
to register for our Spring Meeting.  You can download a PDF registration
form at www.texasbirds.org, under the Meetings tab .  Look for the blue
link at the bottom.  I hope to see you there.
Jim Hailey
President