[texbirds] Re: Sibley 1st Printing Replacement through Amazon

  • From: Dan Smith <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>, <foundnatureblog@xxxxxxxxx>, <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 16:10:16 -0600

I just spoke with Amazon about this issue, and the representative agreed to
replace it, so it¹s on its way. There was a twist, though. This rep resisted
at first because the usual return window was closed. I told her others had
received returns, and she relented after talking to a supervisor but
indicated they were making an exception because I am a long-time and Prime
customer.
--
Dan Smith
Dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx