[texbirds] "Siberian" Pipit Photo

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 20:47:59 -0600

I apologize for calling Margo, Margie first of all and I guess I did not
provide the link to her Jan 2010 photo to this forum .
  Thanks all for reminding correcting me...Now stop it darn it. :-) I did
not see it and don't know if anyone else did either.... And NO I did not
see this bird, it is her picture, initially ID'ed as a Spragues..Hopefully
with her permission,,,Contact her directly with specifics on that.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/556275767741678/
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/