[texbirds] Short-eared Owls near Austin

  • From: Graham Floyd <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 00:19:18 -0600

Hello Texbirders,
I love using ebird to find target species.  I want to look for Short-eared
Owls at Brita Olsen and Axel Road this weekend.  Does anyone have any
specific advice?  Any Brown Thrashers wintering near Austin?

I think getting such good info quickly helps encourage people to submit
data to the system.  Nobody would submit data to ebird if we couldn't use
it in return.  Lets help getting more reviewers lined up!

V/R,
Graham Floyd
San Antonio, TX