[texbirds] Short-eared Owl at San Bernard NWR

  • From: HARRY FORBES <hforbes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:35:55 -0800 (PST)

This afternoon at San Bernard, I was fortunate enough to see a Short-eared Owl
who felt the need to eat a bit early, so I was able to get some shots
with reasonable light.
Since I have no blog, if you would like to see a shot, please email me off list
and I will be happy to oblige.

Harry Forbes (San Antonio and Port Alto)