[texbirds] Shorebirds at Granger Lake

  • From: Chuck Sexton <gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:08:50 -0500

TexBirders--

Thus far, I've had abt 150 White-rumped Sandpipers, the majority on the beach
at Friendship Pk.  Also at that beach were 6 Willets, a few Pectorals, and some
Spotted Sandpipers.  On the lake were about 6 Black Terns and one LEAST Tern;
the latter appeared to be a full adult, not the same individual as several days
ago.

By contrast, passerine migrants are virtually absent.

Chuck Sexton
Austin

Sent from my clay tablet.Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at