[texbirds] Re: Schroeder Island Sanctuary Access

  • From: Brad <lirettb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx" <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:49:47 -0600

I visited Schroeder Island in December. The oxbows are flooded, but one can
walk to the right when looking at the entrance sign. I heard lots of Wood Ducks
and not much else. I visited on a windy day in the afternoon which did not
help.  FYI the steps are no longer there.

Good Birding!
Brad Lirette
Pearland, Texas

Sent from my iPad