[texbirds] Re: Salvaged Birds

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 15:46:11 -0500

All: If I can add somethings to maybe help here,  I am unable to attend
this on the 4th due to a rare family get together that w/e,   If the fourth
does not work out I can meet here again in say Oct for post migration
specimens, or just about any time I am around if this is not a good date.
But this is a good opportunity to chat with the legendary Dr. Arnold.  I
know some of you are a ways from the location but it is fairly central
..Also pls. let Dr. Arnold know if you have anything in advance so he does
not make a long trip for nada.  The park opens at 8:00AM but I am not sure
when Dr. Arnold wishes to be there.  There was very nice birding there this
morning and should be in migration mode, especially for empids by Aug. 4..

Brush

--
Brush Freeman
Independent and affiliated Field Biologist