[texbirds] Sabal Palm "Western" Flycatcher Still Present

  • From: "Ron Weeks" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ronweeks" for DMARC)
  • To: TexBirds TexBirds Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 01:43:13 +0000 (UTC)

Janet & TexBirders,
It took me two trips and 3 hours but I finally was able to refind the bird at
the first "jog" in the boardwalk this afternoon.  It rained all day with only
short breaks which is likely why I did not hear a single Western-type note.
For those coming down, I would get there early if you still can as the front is
set to hit mid-day tomorrow.  Rain predicted all day with winds to hit 40 to
50 by dusk.
Good Birding,
Ron WeeksLake Jackson