[texbirds] Re: Rusty Blackbird at Santa Ana NWR

  • From: Laura Paulson <laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 20:29:41 -0500

Yes, the Rusty Blackbird was seen again today at Santa Ana NWR. It
cooperated all morning despite the steady rain. This afternoon it put in a
few brief appearances in between periods of absence. We'll be looking for
it again in the morning. Come join us! If you're looking on your own, it
seems to favor the north end of Willow 2. Maps are available in the visitor
center.
Laura Paulson
Santa Ana birding volunteer