[texbirds] Rusty Blackbird - Lonestar College Kingwood.

  • From: "Gary Binderim" <dmarc-noreply-modpost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "gary_binderim" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 08:46:09 -0600

One Rusty Blackbird seen at edge of swamp just a few feet to the left of the
observation deck on the West side of the Evans Gulley Trail. Jumped from
ground into low branches of a tree. Managed a couple of poor pics that I will
post later.

Gary Binderim
Kingwood

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at