[texbirds] Roma Bluffs World Birding Center &USFWS Salineno tract

  • From: Christine Donald <rangerchristine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 07:51:53 -0800 (PST)

Greetings Birders!

We have Audubons and Altamira Orioles and still have the Buff-bellied
hummingbird flying around.  Other birds seen:  Orange-crowned warbler, Green
Jays, Great Kiskadee, White-winged, Inca and Eurasian collared doves,
Long-billed thrasher, and Clay-colored thrush.   We are open 7 days a week from
8:00-4:00 p.m.  Also, keep in mind that our U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service tract
is open for birders at Salineno and the birding is great!

Happy  Birding!!

Christine Donald
Outdoor Recreation Planner
Roma Bluffs WBC