[texbirds] Richland Creek WMA CBC

  • From: Dell Little <dellel1119@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 18:01:27 -0600

The Richland Creek WMA CBC (TXRC) is scheduled for New Years Eve DAY,
December 31st. We've had heavy rains in the area all year, but currently
the conditions are good for entry into the North Unit. The count circle
reaches into 4 counties. Freestone, Navarro, Anderson and Henderson. It
includes all of the Wildlife Management Area, plus Trinidad Lake, large
part of SE Henderson county and parts of NE of Anderson Co. The WMA is in
Freestone and Navarro counties.
Last year for our inaugural count we had 13 participants with 124 species.
Hopefully we can repeat that this year.

If you are interested in participating let us know. My wife D.D. Currie and
I are the compilers.

Thanks for you time,

Dell Little