[texbirds] Resaca de la Palma State Park in Brownsville Bird Walk

  • From: "Jade Rutledge" <Jade.Rutledge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 16:27:31 -0500

Just a quick reminder that we have our bird walk Saturday, tomorrow, at
8:30am. We have been seeing the golden winged warbler in the park (last
seen Wednesday) as well as many other warbler species (Magnolia, Common
yellow throat, American Red Start, Black and White, Yellow, Wilson,
etc.) Other birds likely to see are Groove-Billed Anis and possibly the
three kingfisher species.  Join us!

Jade Rutledge

Interpretive Park Ranger

Resaca de la Palma State Park